Sunday, September 13, 2009

You Cannot Escape To Your Own Island - America Might Invade You

Unfortunately, one cannot escape & go buy an island somewhere & form your own country because insecure, no class America (ok, maybe just the Government, CIA, etc.) will come & invade it.

Especially, if they do not like you. Maybe, it is a bravado "thing" - just to show off, knowing their nation is too small & don't "really" have the capability to fight the U.S. back (see Grenada, Panama, etc.). I don't see how these "little places" were a threat (but that is a different story). I think it is "control freak" issue - on a international scale.

However, any nation that challenges me. I can fight back & destroy this whole planet easily (& turn it into an asteroid belt) with no help from wimpy humans. You were warned!

Yes, I am perfect - because I am not human (there are more of us here, than you think). Remember, To Serve Man (a Twilight Zone episode).

No comments: