Friday, September 11, 2009

Tobacco Smokers - How Stupid Are You

Someone made a stupid a$$ comment to me the other day, "Real men smoke". What an ignorant comment. This same person, along with over 80% of the people in the industry I am employed in, smoke like a forest fire - no, make that a chimney. Many of those same people act as if their smoking is some kind of glorified act. Morons - you knew the hazards. "Beating your chest" in defiance does Not add common sense.

I guess they want to be like the Marlboro Man - even though many of them died due to lung-cancer.

I even know people who still smoke cigarettes at an alarming rate. One just had lung surgery & another has a "hole in his throat" - yet they continue to smoke as much as before. Stupid, I don't feel sorry for them, I tell them they got exactly what they deserved! Should have quit & saved the money!

Other people have died from lung cancer due to second-hand smoke, when they never smoked a day in their life.

No one smokes near me - otherwise, I would kick their a$$ & they would smoke through only one hole - their a$$hole! Which requires sitting on their cigarette or "stogie".

Tobacco smokers have this incessant need to share their smoke with everyone around them. Smokers are selfish, self-important people who do Not care about anyone but themselves. This includes family members & friends. In my observation, tobacco smokers are some of most weak-willed, no internal willpower, scummy, broke, stupid, loser people - I have ever met.

Hey, I quit drinking from around 2 gallons (7.57 Litres) daily of hard alcohol (not weak beer) for approximately 25 years - cold turkey, without going to rehab. It was "hell" for about 2 months, while going back to a workplace - where I could all the alcohol I wanted for free - everyday. Eventually, I conquered (almost 15 years ago)!

Just like the trash collector, if you are around something long enough, you become immune to it. That still does not mean you don't stink, because you "Reek"! - the smoke gets into the fibers of your clothes, bedding, couches, car upholstery, etc. but the smoker cannot smell it & do not care what anyone else thinks or says. It is called desensitization.

I can even smell the "smoke trail" you leave, after you come back in from outside. I, myself, have an allergy to tobacco smoke.

The tobacco industry will downplay or deny it all (all the facts, that is) through "money control", political lobbyists, etc. because they stand to lose a lot of money & influence - thus, "big tobacco" and anyone else involved will stop at nothing to gain more "ground"/market share. Unfortunately, you know they are winning through worldwide deception.

No comments: